6/03/2015

Banana Pudding

Let me be perfectly honest, I've never been a big banana pudding fan. I like it okay, but it's not my go to dessert. However, I have a dear friend that makes the world's BEST banana pudding. I really can't get enough of it! So, I finally asked her for her recipe and she kindly obliged. I thought I'd share it with y'all because seriously, you've not had banana pudding until you try this!

Ingredients:

1 1/2 c. sugar
3 TBSP corn starch
1 small can pet milk
2 c milk
4 eggs, separated
dash salt
1/2 stick oleo
1 tsp. vanilla
Bananas
Vanilla wafers

Directions:

Mix dry ingredients. Mix eggs and milks. Mix into dry ingredients and cook on medium heat until thick. Add 1/2 stick oleo and 1 tsp. vanilla. Put some of the wafers in the bottom of the dish, add pudding and bananas. Put rest of cookies on top. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.

Recipe Credit: Erma Hendrix~Holub Crossing, AR

No comments:

Post a Comment