5/15/2015

Cheesburger Pie

This is one of my all-time favorite suppers! It is so easy to make and super delicious :) I don't have a pic, because I haven't made it in a while...I might need to remedy that soon! Anywho, here's the recipe for my super easy Cheeseburger Pie:

Ingredients:

1 lb. ground beef (I use ground turkey)
1 1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 c. milk
3/4 c. Bisquick baking mix (DO NOT SUBSTITUTE)
3 eggs
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 c. grated Cheddar Cheese

Directions:

Heat oven to 400F. Grease pie plate. Brown beef and onion. Drain. Stir in salt and pepper. Spread in plate. Beat milk, baking mix, and egg until smooth (15 seconds in a blender on high or 1 minute with a hand mixer). Pour into pie plate. Bake 25 minutes. Top with tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.

Makes 6 to 8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment